BSCC- corvan front seat

daves69vair at netzero.com daves69vair at netzero.com
Sat Nov 19 12:25:28 EST 2011

 hi, Ron that would be great, would next weekend be ok if i come up sat. or sunday.both days are good for me, just want to make sure whats good for you.
when you get time give me a shout back and your address and thanks again so much see ya soon i may be bringing steve boyden along for the ride. hope you and your family have a nice thanksgiving    dave c. ---------- Original Message ----------