BSCC- Autocross Season Again -

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 05:32:57 EDT 2011

I had the drivetrain out of the Corsa again - long story.  I did not make
the autocross I had been shooting for last month, I finally got the car back
together and tuned up on Thursday.  I always worry a bit after putting the
car back together, wondering if I forgot something important.

Our son John-Mark arrived back from Australia a few weeks ago, where he had
served a two year mission for our church.

We are both driving in an autocross at the Devens airfield in Ayer, MA
tomorrow, sponsored by the NE-SVT Club.  I am looking forward to it.

I made a few minor changes in the process - Koni shocks, Aeon "rubber
springs", Re-drilled Crown strut bracket with polyurethane strut bushings,
and a bit more negative camber.   Next month we are heading out to
Indianapolis to the Corvair Olympics so tomorrow we will be running on the
street tires to practice for the Olympics.  The race tires would bump us out
of the Improved Stock class, and I don't want to do that.

I'll let you all know how it goes. (although I am always way outclassed at
these events!)

Mark Edmonds