BSCC- Generator

Dave, Cynde, & Elliot Silvia redporsche944 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 22:10:21 EDT 2011

You might try Ray Helger, in the past he has had a lot of 60 parts (carbs and such) BUT I am sure you would need to go out there to match it up.  Also, on the way in Tiverton there is a junk yard called Arnold’s on Crandall road – there was a 60 sedan in there.  It was in very rough shape but the last time I saw it the engine was in it.  The 60 in the junkyard was green and literally folded in half.