BSCC- KATHY 'B' UPDATE

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 23:06:45 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

FYI, Kathy 'B' is improving way ahead of the curve. Kathy's heart surgeon told us she may be in a week to10 days. Her quadruple by-pass surgery was on Friday and they say she may be sprung tomorrow, Wed ; Thursday at the latest unless an unforeseen problem crops up. She's walking the halls of the 7th floor, doing great but gets quite tired. (Anyone who has ever been in a hospital knows you don't get any rest there.) It will take approx 3 months to heal her sternum. She has to work out and rest to build back her stamina. She's appreciative of the cards, calls, e-mails etc from all our friends from Bay State and other Corvair Clubs and for this we thank you all.

With much appreciation for all your concern.
"BIG HUGS" from Ray & Kathy