BSCC- Many Thanks!!

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Sun Jul 17 23:24:20 EDT 2011

Hi Karl,

Thanks. She's at Brigham & Womens. Ray

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Haakonsen" <cityhawk at pobox.com>
To: "Bay State Corvairs (MA)" <bsc-list at corvair.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 11:22:48 PM
Subject: Re: BSCC- Many Thanks!!

Hi Ray,

I just got back from vacation and had no idea that Kathy was in the hospital! I'm glad to hear she's doing well. What hospital is she at?

Karl

On 7/15/2011 10:12 PM, bomma at comcast.net wrote:

Hello everyone,

I want to thank everyone on Kathy's behalf for all your prayers and well wishes. It's been a long day but I came home tonight feeling she had shown improvement even in the several hours post surgery. She's quite a site with all the drain tubes. wires, needles and IV's but she's in a world class hospital and they know what they're doing. They were trying to balance her pain meds and get her to cough to help get fluid and mucus up from her lungs. She'd say a few hoarse words then go out of the picture for a few moments.
She's in their ICU, Critical Care Unit probably through tomorrow before being moved to a 'Step-Down' Unit. If she's a good patient and does what they say, she could be released in a week. Please continue to keep Kathy in your thoughts in the coming days.

Again, many thanks to you all. Ray 'B'