BSCC- Many Thanks!!

UserConno at aol.com UserConno at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 13:16:14 EDT 2011

Dear Ray,
Thank you for calling us back.  We will not bother you again but watch  my
e-mail. We ares o glad Kathy is coming along as well as can be  expected.
If thereis anything we can do-run errands, provide  transportation, go
shopping for you when Kathy gets home,or any thing else you  need, please call or
e-mail so we can do something for you.  Please give  Kathy our best wishes
for a complete and speedy recovery.  Marcia  Connors

In a message dated 7/15/2011 10:12:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,