BSCC- POSSIBLE MONTHLY MEETING CANCELLATION

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 17:00:04 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

Just to alert you of the possibility of the January Monthly Meeting this Wednesday, being canceled. According to the latest forecast at 4:00 PM, it looks as though we may have to cancel the Wed. meeting due to another round of snow. Right now I'm watching the timeline for the snow on Wed. We may get the meeting in but I will send out another e-mail Wed. AM if the meeting will definitely be canceled. As always, even if we go with the meeting, use your best judgment. It may be clear in the Plainville area and snowing where you live. Always err on the side of safety.

If the meeting is canceled on Wednesday and we do meet as planned this coming Saturday night for the 'Pizza-Party' at Doyle's in So. Easton, I may conduct a short informal meeting when we go back to Jerry & Marcia Connors home for "Coffee &" afterword's.

Stay Warm!! Ray 'B'