BSCC- (no subject)

cathy sunden cathysunden at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 21:25:17 EST 2011

hi everyone=we are n NC and was enjoying the holidays with famiy UNTILL-yes John is in the hospital here !!!-He has a massive infection in the surgical site from the surgery  done in Oct.Poor guy cant catch a break-dont know when we'll be home.He has an IV,a tube coming out of the wound-( it was cut into by the surgeon and has to have the infection suctioed out )has several other tubes too.He was running a temp of 103 but that seems to be gone now.the leg was so red and swollen-wanted you all to  know  and to give you his phone ## here..It is 910-355-6426-he'd love to hear from you-please again, keep him in your prayers-Hope to see you all when we get home-if you need to call me ,my cell is 631-413-6462.
thanks again
cathy