BSCC- Last Night's Meeting

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 11:02:55 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to again thank so many of you who attended the final Monthly Meeting of 2011. Hope you all had a good time and had enough Pizza & Pie . (Thanks Tina Russ) Also a special 'thanks' to Bob Haworth for putting the whole guest speaker portion together with Mr. Pete Fiore. I only wish now he had given his talk on another night to have given you all more time for Q&A. Pete was a very interesting speaker. Can you only imagine if that prototype next generation motor he spoke of; the 176 cid putting out 250 HP, ever hit the market, if things may have changed. We'll never know but it was a lot of fun to hear about.

Hope you all make plans to attend our Annual Holiday Party at Raffael's next month. Check your upcoming December VairForce for more details.

See you there!!! Ray 'B'