BSCC- Is the meeting on for tomorrow (Wed 8/31)?

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 21:49:54 EDT 2011

Hello Troops,

Please let me get back to you tomorrow on this. Dave wasn't aware that, according to Cathy McCafferty, parts of Plainville are still without power. Due to the fact that The Tavern is closed on Monday & Tuesday I wasn't able to get through to Kevin Hodgson, (the owner of The Tavern) , to confirm that indeed they are up and running and the Wed. August 31 Monthly Meeting will go on as scheduled. They open for business on Wednesday at 4 PM but they're there at some point in the AM. Watch your "INBOX" and I will get a definitive answer YES or NO to you tomorrow as early as I can. If they are still without power, I'll see if it is OK to push the meeting out just 1 week to September 7th but I'm hoping we'll be holding our meeting tomorrow evening as usual.

Thanks for your understanding and we'll keep you posted.

Ray 'B'