BSCC- For Sale: Rallye Wheels for Corvair

Dave, Cynde, & Elliot Silvia redporsche944 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 20:37:36 EDT 2011

Hi -

I figured before I throw these up on Ebay, I would make them available to
anyone in the club that would like them.  It is a set of 4 -14" Chevy Rallye
wheels from a 70's Camaro with tires for a late model Corvair (5 lug
wheels).  They have the correct size tires for a late model Corvair and I
include a set of lug nuts and locks.  The wheels are nice but the trim rings
have a few dents (though they look ok on the car), the rings are available
and easily replaced.  The tires do not rub and though the tread is great
shape and they are not dry rotted, they are old tires and should be replaced
for highway use.  They would be fine for trying the car out and/or low speed
use.  I want to get $125 for the set but anyone in the club can have them
for $100.  If you are interested email me or call me.  Thanks -Dave Silvia
508-993-6618