BSCC- VolksVair 2011 photos are up!

gbirk1 at comcast.net gbirk1 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 13:36:23 EDT 2011

Thanks for the great pictures.  I had hoped to be able to go but was tied up for part of the morning and it wo uld have been about 2 and a half hours for me to get there.  Maybe next year.

In the afternoon I changed the distributor on my 67 Monza in hopes of getting the car to run better.  Now the car won't start...Should have gone to the show and not changed the distributor!

Gregg Birkholz