BSCC- Member Update

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 16:50:07 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I just received this e-mail from BSCC member Cathy Sunden (LICA President) about her husband John. I thought I'd share it with you.

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
JOHN IS FINALLY HOME-HAS BEEN A LONG MONTH WITH THE HOSP. AND THEN REHAB. HE WILL DO HIS PT AT HOME NOW AND IS GLAD TO BE HOME, WE ARE TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY=THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CARDS, EMAILS, CALLS AND VISITS.
CATHY AND JOHN
YOU CAN VISIT OR CALL ANY TIME.

As John will be home today, it would be nice if you could send a card to their house.
John's address is....115 Ave 'A'
Holbrook, NY 11741
Thank very much.
Ray 'B'