BSCC- Saturday tech session

jcwingle at comcast.net jcwingle at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 11:47:38 EDT 2010

Kevin, I plan on attending also.

John Wingle

----- Original Message -----
From: kg1148 at aol.com
To: bsc-list at corvair.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:53:45 PM
Subject: BSCC- Saturday tech session

Hi

I was wondering if anyone will be coming to my house on Saturday, October 2nd  for the morning tech session on "claying the surface of your car to prepair for waxing". I am trying to get a head count.

It starts at 9:30 with coffee and donuts. The claying demo by Chris Simpson of Allied Technologies starts at 10am. Pizza and drinks at noon sponsered by Ron Moller.

Chris will also be able to answer any and all questions you may have about auto detailing and the different products on the market.

The address is 13 wall Street, Middleboro. My phone number is 508-922-0501.

Thanks

Kevin Gaudette