BSCC- Another 60?

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 26 20:18:55 EDT 2010

Not sure John. Did not get into where he found; bought it. He was offered
1100 for it and he said no. I told him if ALL he wanted was to make a buck
then he should have jumped at that offer. The car needs a COMPLETE and I do
mean COMPLETE resto. He seems to be into the restoration category.
Especially after seeing one on it's way with mine. I hope he does. Not too
many 60 4 doors left.

Jason