BSCC- PHOTOS ARE UP!

Ron Hirschberg reh1006 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 21:36:52 EDT 2010

I just returned from a few days in Cincinnati to help get my 90 year old
parents settled in their new "home".  What fun when the first thing I did
after checking my email was to view this incredible array of pictures from
the Fall Classic.  The weather looked perfect and the collection of Vairs
was absolutely breathtaking.  Sure wish I could have gotten the Stinger
there this year but I'll just have to wait until the next one.  In the
meantime nothing could have been more refreshing after  a trying few days
then to view the event.  Thanks!!!
Hope to see some of you soon.

Ron