BSCC- Clark's Fall Classic

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Sun Sep 12 14:29:43 EDT 2010

Hello everyone.

The Exex. Board of our club hopes that all who attended the biggest and best Clark's Show to date, (102 Corvairs registered), made it home safely without incident. Our membership grew to 119 members as well with several other membership apps taken home. Please try to attend the September Monthly meeting as we'll have a full financial report and watch for your next VairForce Newsletter as I'm sure our Editor, Dave McMillan, will have a jam-packed Clark's Show issue planned for you with plenty of pictures. ALSO, Andrew Golt, aka CORVAIRWILD was in attendance and shot a lot of video that will soon be up on You Tube.

I'll talk to you all soon, Get Some Rest!!!! Ray