BSCC- Boydens regrets

joe denapoli joex17 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 09:33:40 EDT 2010

Very sorry for your loss.

--- On Wed, 9/8/10, corvairman64 at comcast.net <corvairman64 at comcast.net> wrote:

From: corvairman64 at comcast.net <corvairman64 at comcast.net>
Subject: BSCC- Boydens regrets
To: bsc-list at corvair.org
Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010, 8:12 PM

#yiv168546703 p {margin:0;}

Hi everyone,
                     The Boydens have good news and bad news to send out. The good news is our van is running and took its maiden voyage down Summer st. today! We have not yet made all the final touches (chrome, emblems, etc.), but we are happy with our progress. The bad news is we will be unable to make the Clark's show. Steve's Grandmother passed away and we are staying in town to attend the services.  We know the show will be a big success! Have fun everyone! We hope to bring our van to an event before the end of the season.
                                              Gerri-lyn, Steve, and Tucker
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----