BSCC- Chuck Cromwell could use a little help....please.

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 16:01:47 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I trust you're all enjoying your Labor Day Weekend with some good outdoor activities. Thank goodness the hurricane moved far enough east so as not to not severely impact much of our state.

I want to thank those of you who responded to my note about a valve cover for Bob Haworth so quickly. Thank you to Jason Cesana who connected with Bob on that right away and now Bob's all set.

I've just received a note from Chuck Cromwell, a longtime BSCC member from Fairhaven, MA. who could use a little help. Are any of you planning on attending the V.I.C.E., (Vermont Independent Corvair Enthusiasts), Annual Foliage Tour over the 22nd to the 25th of September? Well I guess Chuck usually does, as he had arranged for Clark Hartsil of MI to bring along a 4 Speed Tranny for him. Now Chuck will be in FL during that VICE Tour. He was hoping one of you may be going and could pick up that 4 Speed Tranny for him. If you're going and you could help Chuck out, please contact him ASAP at corvairguy at email.com

Thank you in advance. Maybe next time it'll be you that needs a hand.

Ray 'B'