BSCC- Fw: new project

daves69vair at netzero.com daves69vair at netzero.com
Sat Oct 23 18:45:17 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: "daves69vair at netzero.com" <daves69vair at netzero.com>
To: dmac63000 at yahoo.com
Subject: new project
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 02:59:00 GMT

hi all hope all is well,   well, we are at it again. mr boyden and my self are going at a new project full speed.  this will be a very strange little buggy. i will let steve fill you in on the details. can tell you this , it has a lot to do with his maroon late model. (his old daily driver). another one for the books i think.  we will see, planing on making it to the meeting if nothing come ups. have fun sunday see ya soon    dave c.
DEAL OF THE YEAR: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,734.09
SPECIAL REPORT: High ticket items are being auctioned for an incredible 90% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4cc365ccb8c8c3d7cd6st04vuc