BSCC- Sad News.....

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 17:44:14 EST 2010

Dear Family and Friends,

It is with deep regret that I share the news of my wife's passing on Sunday, November 28, 2010. We will remember her life together on Friday, December 3rd from 3p.m. to 7p.m. at the Lucas and Eaton Funeral Home, 91 Long Sands Road, York, Maine. A celebration of her life will be held Saturday, December 4th at the First Congregational Church of Kittery Point, Maine, 23 Pepperrell Road (Route 103) followed by a reception at "The Gathering Place" 518 U.S. Route 1 Kittery, Maine (above and behind "Domino's Pizza".)

We look forward to your company.
Ron Moller
130 Ogunquit Road
Cape Neddick, Maine