BSCC- AIRCO gas welding setup

Fred Jones fjones08 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 23:16:19 EDT 2010

Hello fellow BayState Corvair members!

    I am selling my AIRCO gas welding setup, and thought that I would see if anybody in the club was interested, before I sell it locally.

    This is what it is -

AIRCO - Oxygen/Acetylene torch set. Includes Airco 8300 series gauges for both tanks, Cutting torch, Welding torch with 2 tips, Tip cleaner, Wrench, 25' hose, and a new 50' hose. This is not one of those small el-cheapo sets! Airco was a top brand when I purchased it. It has not had a lot of use and has been stored in a cabinet since new. I also have both the small acetylene and medium oxygen tanks if interested. I no longer have any need for this set, so it is time to part with it.    I have pictures that I can email.

    Price - $200.00

    If interested, contact :

Fred Jones
(508) 385-3544