BSCC- count

Ron Hirschberg reh1006 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 10:20:54 EDT 2010

Dave,
Thanks for the response.  And thanks for the welcome.  I did not receive the
VairForce although I must admit we did have some internet glitches
recently.  If you could please forward it would be much appreciated.
Hopefully I will get a chance to meet many of you at the brunch....and of
course spend some time behind the wheel of our wonderful vehicles.

Ron