BSCC- count

robert sedani r.sedani at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 16:57:13 EST 2010

    Well hi everyone. Its that time for our annual Brunch at the Tavern March 28th and
I need a count. So everyone that is going please let me know by the 21st, So I can let them know.
    Also all that are going to Lionels for tec day I will need a count. This way he knows how many to plain for. And we shall be collecting $5 dollars from every one towards lunch.
And if any one would like to bring some beans or coleslaw, maybe a bag of chips. Please
do so. It shall be appreciated. Thank You  Elaine