BSCC- Jaguar Slalom Update

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 16:15:03 EDT 2010

Hi All

Below is an update I received for the JANE slalom.

New information regarding the Spring Slalom coming up on June 19.
Registration at 8:30 a.m.. Drivers meeting at 9:45. First car off at 10:00.
The entrance has been changed from last year at Moore Field at the old Army
base in Ayer, MA. New directions: From I-495, take Exit 30 for Rt. 2A west.
>From Rt 2, take Exit onto Rt 110/111 north toward Groton to the traffic
circle. Then follow 2A to Moores Airfield on left. Go uphill staying to the
right and find the gate.

Mark