BSCC- Route #2

Ron Hirschberg reh1006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:53:53 EDT 2010

Thanks for the update.  I drove it not too long ago on a Saturday and the
slow sections were not too slow then.  It may be a bit congested on Friday
but the Pike really veers south.  However the Rte 2 construction has
resulted in some stretches of really nice road surface.  For those of you
who haven't taken Route 9 W out of Brattleboro through Vermont to Bennington
it is a beautiful road.  There had been a bit of construction there as well
but wasn't too bad.  See you all Friday (or Saturday). I love a road trip!!!

Ron