BSCC- Tires?

Cacsmith at aol.com Cacsmith at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 07:55:59 EDT 2010

Hi,....John W...is right.  I bought tires last fall for my 65 at Town
Fair.  They were the Hankook and the look great.  My price was  absolutely the
lowest ever.  I got a sale price and then 10% off for being  a BSCC member.
Ray B negotiated this price with the Town Fair in Milford  MA.  I bought
mine in Auburn MA and they honored that deal.  I got the  tires for 22.50
each!!!   Give them a call.  Good luck.   Carolyn Smith

In a message dated 7/12/2010 11:04:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,