BSCC- Fw: NECC: Hemmings Concours Update

Tinley, Mark [DPYUS] MTinley at its.jnj.com
Fri Jul 9 07:20:22 EDT 2010

I will be there for the Sat show

Mark E. Tinley
Office 508-977-3840
Cell 781-771-0958
Fax:  508-977-6996
E-mail: mtinley at its.jnj.com

-----Original Message-----
From: bsc-list-bounces at corvair.org [mailto:bsc-list-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Vairtec Corporation
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:22 PM
To: bsc-list at corvair.org
Subject: Re: BSCC- Fw: NECC: Hemmings Concours Update

Several of you have been kind enough to reply.  But, please, let me know
about your plans for the Saturday open car show -- the Sunday Concours
is a different animal altogether.  If you are in the Sunday show
Hemmings already knows about it, they invited you.  It is the Saturday
show for which I am seeking a Corvair count.  Thank you!  --Bob Marlow