BSCC- Fwd: Sad news about Wes Jewett

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 10:42:30 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

Just got the sad news from Polly Jewett. Wes Jewett was a wonderful guy and a great member of Bay State Corvair Club , Colonial Corvair Club and The Bug Club. We'll never forget his wonderful smile. Please keep Wes and Polly in your thoughts and prayers. When we hear from Polly Jewett, Celia Raia and/or I will post Wes' funeral arrangements.

Ray Bombardier