BSCC- Upcoming cars and coffee event

Celia I. Raia cir at wjh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 5 15:52:44 EDT 2010

There's another event the same day, an All-Chevy show in Johnston, RI,
in case anyone's interested:

*AUGUST 14. . . . . . "FIELD OF DREAMS", ALL CHEVY CRUISN' AT HURD AUTO
MALL, RAIN DATE:  AUGUST 21, *1705 HARTFORD AVE., JOHNSTON, RI, EXIT 6
OFF ROUTE 295, $5.00 DONATION TO BENEFIT THE NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM,
4:00pm -- DUSK, COMPLIMENTARY FOOD, DOOR PRIZES, SPECIALTY TROPHIES,
MUSIC BY CRUISN' BRUCE, CRUISER OF THE NIGHT AWARD QUALIFIES FOR SUPER
WHEELS SHOWDOWN.   *FOR MORE INFO CALL 401-751-6000*

CARSCOFFEE-FINAL-LOGO

August 5th, 2010

Dear Auto Enthusiast,

Rev your engine, pull up the clutch, press down on the pedal, and come
on over to the "Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee" event on *Saturday,
August 14th* from 7am to 10am at Herb Chambers Flagship Motorcars of
Lynnfield / Smart Center Lynnfield! (Rain date is Saturday, August
21st). We encourage you to invite all of your members to this event to
show off their pride and joy, share stories with other auto enthusiasts
and admire their "beauties." All enthusiasts including antique, classic,
exotic, hotrods, motorcycles and motorsports are invited to attend and
there will be plenty of free parking for your vehicle.

As the advertising agency for the Herb Chambers Companies, we are
excited to invite you to this *FREE* event being held at Herb Chambers
Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / Smart Center Lynnfield, 385 Broadway,
Route 1 North in Lynnfield, MA. Herb's twin Daytona's will be on display
during the event, along with numerous other vehicles. For more
information you can visit us at www.herbchamberscarsandcoffee.com
<http://www.herbchamberscarsandcoffee.com/>.

You can also check out photos from our past events on our Facebook fan
page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135991196415960&index=1#!/album.php?aid=193699&id=151990916890&ref=mf
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135991196415960&index=1#%21/album.php?aid=193699&id=151990916890&ref=mf>

We would appreciate your help to spread the word about the "Herb
Chambers Cars and Coffee" event. Whether it be posting the event on your
websites event calendar, sharing the herbchamberscarsandcoffee.com link
on your website and in return we will also gladly post your link on the
Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee website, or mention it in email blasts to
your website subscribers; will help make this event even more memorable.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you at the next event!

 NEAL ADVERTISING

Robert McMann
Account Executive

Neal Advertising
175 Andover Street, Suite 301
Danvers, MA 01923

phone: 978.774.4444 ext. 230
fax: 978.774.4490

Visit us online:
underthebigtopics.com
nealadv.com

--
 Celia Raia             210 William James Hall    phone: 617/495-3810
 Psychology Department  33 Kirkland Street        fax: 617/496-8279
 Harvard University     Cambridge, MA 02138       cir at wjh.harvard.edu