BSCC- Fw: WE SURVIVED THIS!

daves69vair at netzero.com daves69vair at netzero.com
Tue Apr 13 07:55:13 EDT 2010

i hope it will be .

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Daniel Baxter <cor1965vair at hotmail.com>
To: <bsc-list at corvair.org>
Subject: Re: BSCC- Fw: WE SURVIVED THIS!
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:05:54 -0400

Skip 50 and go right to 52!!!
It's a blast...
Dan

From: daves69vair at netzero.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 02:59:01 +0000
To: bsc-list at corvair.org

i just wish my kids today could have done some or all of those great fun things that we did when we were kids. i pretty much have to start a verbal fight to get any of my 6 kids to even step out of the house never mind to play and have fun with out some type of electronic gadget in there hands. i do miss the good old days,  i have 2 and will be 3 kids of mine that will have and do have kids of there own now and none of them are showing there children any of the good times. its to bad that this world of ours has lost and is loosing its fun and excitement of life  i thank god all the time he gave me a great imagination....  turning 50 next sunday and still having as much fun as i can.   just my thoughts. dave c.