BSCC- Anyone going to Connecticut CORSA show this Saturday?

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 07:49:19 EDT 2009

Debi and I are going. We'll be jumping on 295 south off Route 44 (exit 7 I believe, I never pay attention to what number it is) which then connects with 95 south near Warwick Mall.
I would imagine a majority of folks will be going 95 south. It's about an hour and a half from Cardi's Furniture on Quaker Lane in Warwick, which is right off exit 8 just after route 95 splits off with route 4. Perhaps that could be a decent meeting place at 7:30AM.

Dave