BSCC- Last 'Cruise In' at Patriot Place.

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 11:33:18 EDT 2009

Hello everybody.....

FYI, later today is the last 'Cruise-In' of the season at the Bass-Pro Shop at Patriot Place, Route 1 in Foxboro.   Given the perfect weather today I'd guess it could break a record.  They have drawn over 1500 classic cars and over 400 various motorcycles on some nights this show season.  If you have never attended, tonight would be the perfect night to experience the largest 'Cruise-In' in New England.  Don't let me be the only Corvair there.

See you soon.  Ray 'B'