BSCC- Donna Mae

Jon Keeter jonkeeter at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 18:28:54 EDT 2009

Hi all -

My brother in law, Jeff Moore, grew quite close to Donna Mae in the last couple years, exchanging many letters and phonecalls as he found and restored her beloved Think Pink sprite to its original 1962 racing glory.  I spent hours color sanding it in preparation for the Mid-Ohio reunion, but others invested days and days, and Jeff weeks of 18 hours days getting the project done, the whole story is here: http://www.autoarch.com/thinkpinksprite.html

She was a vibrant and seemingly healthy octogenarian, of sharp wit and quick laugh, 'Her Serene Pinkness' will be greatly missed.

Regards,

Jon Keeter