BSCC- Houses

Jim Bengiovanni jimb26 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 19:05:26 EDT 2009

BSC Members,

I asked my cousin who makes "theme" bird house for various professions if she could come up with something to do with cars. The attached photo is her result.

The would make a nice gift for that car nut if they also enjoys birds or something dfferent.  If anyone is interested in buying one or more please contact me directly @ jimb26 at verizon.net.  They are $40.00 each as shown.

Hope to bring one to the meeting next week.

Regards to all,

Jim B