BSCC- A very special thank you to Jim Bengiovani

Cynthia Lacasse-Bontemps cynthiabon at comcast.net
Wed May 6 11:52:37 EDT 2009

I would like to share this thank you to him with everybody in the club.

Jim has done some tinkering with my “lemon in the Garage” and thanks to him his tinkering has brought the other “Black Beauty” back to life! She is now running better than she has in two years. I can’t say enough about how GREAT she is running. No stalling, no overheating, no hesitation, it is amazing!!!

He installed a gas line filter, my husband put in a new battery, Jim did some fine tuning of the carb and choke, Jim put in new carb filters, and he put in new air filters, all for about $125. Again, a big shout out for Jim  J

Thanks and have a great day!

Cynthia Lacasse-Bontemps

 <mailto:cynthiabon at comcast.net> cynthiabon at comcast.net

http://www.linkedin.com/in/cynthialacassebontemps