BSCC- 1966 Chevy Corvair Convertable - $600 (Cumberland)

John Schwab johnws at warpmail.net
Sat May 2 18:26:33 EDT 2009

I went and looked at this stinker.  The rockers are so rotted the car is
starting to buckle.  It does have extra parts such as a Corsa instrument
cluster (but car is not a Corsa), some extra hubcaps, carbs, etc.  For some
reason, the car has new carpets, but the top has holes in it.  If anyone is
interested in looking at it, I am happy to describe what I saw in more
detail in case it saves you a trip.

/John

  _____