BSCC- Handy Kids Show

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 20:04:21 EDT 2009

Jason,
It's not about the paint job, it's about the guy and his family that come out to join the rest of the gang and support a good cause at the same time!

To All:
The Handi-kids camp is at 470 Pine Street, Bridgewater, MA 02324. It's put on by the South Shore Street Rods, their 27th Annual Rod Run To Benefit the Handi Kids Camp, Open To All Specialty Autos, DJ Big Daddy, Dash Plaques, Games, Soda, Hot Dogs, Raffle, Give Aways, 9 a.m.

It is a great show, donations are appreciated as the entry fee.