BSCC- Corvair person sought in MA

Cacsmith at aol.com Cacsmith at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 16:05:01 EDT 2009

Don't know Don but Ron Pariseau is from my town of Webster...maybe Google
the name.

In a message dated 7/6/2009 8:09:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rick4130 at yahoo.com writes:

There was a post on corvaircenter forum by a Ron Pariseau...he is  looking
for an old friend and racing buddy, Don Caisie of Worcester  Mass.

I told him I'd email the group to see if anybody recognized  the name.....!

 property
mailto:bsc-list-help at corvair.org
This list sponsored by the Corvair Society  of America,
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  BSC-list at corvair.org

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377077x1201454398/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul