BSCC- CORSA

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 25 17:20:57 EST 2009

Just wanted to drop a note to the email group of Bay State. I am considering
a post with CORSA in the national elections on the Corvair Preservation
Foundation. Scott Morehead has filled me in on some of the needs of the
office but has left most of it in the dark, (don't think he wants to scare
me away!) Any comments or suggestions or guidance in this matter would be
MUCH appreciated. I can honestly say I am a little nervous in holding a
national position but I want to help in the preservation of our Corvair.
Thanks all. PS WISH FOR SPRING BRRRRRR!! Jason