BSCC- Fw: FW: NEWSLETTER 2009

peter cuipenski cuipenski at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 9 21:55:05 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Pete Cuipenski
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 6:42 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: NEWSLETTER 2009

  From: Pete Cuipenski,....Thought i'd pass along a newsletter from a local club,which i am not a member of,here in Florida.As you can see,allot of winter month's activities,that i won't rub in.Then again,why should i,when i belong to the greast car club,the Baystate Corvair's.

  Gary Swiatowy

  e-mail: garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com

  From: Kathy Neumann [mailto:nccorvairclub at yahoo.com]
  Subject: NEWSLETTER 2009

        GUESS WHAT????  I finally got a newsletter done!  I know it took a long time but so much has been happening in my family that I have not had a chance to get to it!  Please help me out.  If you have any articles, hints, tech or anything...please send it to me.  I would like to start up profiles on our members and other Corvair Club members(if you care to).  It is nice to know other people and their interests.  So...if you want to be in NCCC newsletter email me a photo, story, hobbies, cars owned, etc.and I will include the information as it is received.

        Thanks.

        Kathy Neumann, Treasurer/Editor

        Nature Coast Corvair Club

        nccorvairclub at yahoo.com

New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.