BSCC- Car show invitation

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 12:38:56 EDT 2009

2009 Press Release

 The 5th Annual Lyme-Old Lyme Memorial Day Antique Car Show will be held on Monday, May 25, 2009, 9-2, at the Lyme Art Academy, Old Lyme, CT, I-95 Exit 70.
13 classes, Peoples’ Choice. $5.00 spectator admission, $10.00 for car registration.  Some car owners will be invited to participate in the town’s Memorial Day Parade.  Flea market space available. All proceeds to Lions charities. To pre-register your car for the event, go to www.lymeoldlymelions.com/onlineregistration.htm, or call Jim Graybill at 860- 434-3530. Information about the show may be found at www.lymeoldlymelions.com/carshow.htm.

Hi,

We'd like to invite your club members to participate in our 5th Annual Memorial Day Antique Car Show in Old Lyme, CT. Last year's show was a tremendous success!!  We have flyers to send if you are interested.
Thank you,

Bev Lewis
Lyme-Old Lyme Lions Club
Tel 860-434-4302