BSCC- Interesting real estate marketing to car people

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 16:15:02 EDT 2008

Colonial Corvair Club got a flier from Coldwell Banker real estate, advertising a house in Bolton that includes garage space for 10+ cars. I guess in this economy they have to get creative with advertising. There are two outbuildings, one of them with AC, bathroom, and all the amenities. That building alone is bigger than our house! The house was nice though not extraordinarily big, but comes with a pool.  The price is $619,900. We can dream!

Celia