BSCC- help

Joey Smiley drvair at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 04:39:07 EDT 2008

Hey Dave,
   My two cents.  Obviously a toyota or a honda if you can find one for that money but also check out the Dodge/Plymouth Neon. Simple to work on and good parts availability. There's some nice rust free ones out here if a road trip is in the cards. Good luck!!
    Joey

David McMillan <dmac632000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I'm looking for a decent first car (no, not a corvair) for my daughter to get around in. Something good on gas, smallish, automatic tranny.
Not looking to spend more than $1500.
Anyone?
Dave