BSCC- Plate

Jim Bengiovanni jimb26 at verizon.net
Fri May 16 13:09:50 EDT 2008

Steve,

I have the plate so I'm all set.  Do all models have it or just the lates?

I checked my crossmember and the only bad section is where the passengers strut rod attaches and I've cut a plate for that area.

Since I'm now in the process of installing new upper and lower A arm bushings along with adjusting  bolts I don't think I'd be interested in replacing the one on the car.  Currently I have the passengers side completely done and the drivers upper is off being painted prior to being reinstalled.  Only the lower drivers side is left to do.  New upper ball joints, outer tie rod ends and sway bar bushings also have been replaced.  Shocks only have less than 1000 miles on them.  Also have done the front brakes over.  So you can understand me not wishing to change my current crossmember.

If I was interested in having a "spare", how much would you want for one?  What would it come with?

Have a great weekend.

Jim B