BSCC- Cruisin' to the Tunes Classic Car Show

bandfacs at comcast.net bandfacs at comcast.net
Mon May 12 20:02:30 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to remind you all about the CRUSIN' TO THE TUNES CLASSIC CAR SHOW at Martin Middle School, 111 Brown St., East Providence, RI this Sunday, May 18th.  Thanks to those of you who have already pre-registered in support of this show.  Of the pre-registrations, BSC cars are outnumbering those from any other club!

The show will run from 10 to 3, but it is best to get there earlier to guarantee a spot.  (As the event coordinator, I'll be there as early as 7 a.m.)  It has been advertised nationally in print or online with Hemmings and Old Cars Weekly, is listed in Cruisin' New England Magazine, and appears on a total of 10 major hobbyist websites (including Cruisin' Bruce Palmer's site).  Those of you in the greater Providence area may have also heard our commercial spots that began on B101 FM radio this past weekend!

Highlights include Live Music,  DJ "Big Daddy Kool," 50/50 Raffle, Prize Raffles, Dash Plaques for the first 100 cars, various vendors, food & beverage concessions, and valve cover racing (courtesy of Dave Clark - a dress rehearsal for our Clark's show in September!).

Vehicle admission is $10.  If you did not pre-register but are planning on attending, please e-mail me directly (bandfacs at comcast.net).  I will do my best to hold spaces for you so that you can park with other members of our club.

I look forward to seeing many of you there!  Thanks!

--
Scott Abrahamson