BSCC- CAR SHOW

bandfacs at comcast.net bandfacs at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 10:50:13 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone!

Spring is getting closer, and I am sure that, like me, you are getting ready to get your 'Vair out of the garage.  Let me take this time, then, to remind you about the Crusin' to the Tunes Classic Car Show at Martin Middle School in East Providence, RI on Sunday, May 18th.  First, let me thank you and our executive board for making this part of our club calendar of events.  Your support is appreciated more than I can express. Now, for those of you who don't already know, this event is intended to raise funding for my educational program at the school.  Like so many communities, we are experiencing a tremendous deficit, and I am finding creative (and fun) ways to keep my program funded.

The show has been extemely well-advertised, and will feature People's Choice Awards, live music, DJ "Big Daddy Kool," vendors, 50/50 raffle, dash plaques for the first 100 cars, valve cover races, and Best Club Participation Award, etc.  It would be great to see many Bay State Corvairs in attendance, so here is the link to find the official flyer and registration forms in PDF format:

http://www.martinmiddleschool.com/Car_Show_2008.htm

Naturally, since I am the show director, I have picked out the best spot for the best club!  I hope to see many of you there!
--
Scott Abrahamson