BSCC- ***TECH-DAY AT BERNIE'S***

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 14:21:07 EST 2008

Hello everyone......

Just to let you all know, the Tech-Day at Bernie's is ON for tomorrow, Saturday, March 8th.

Some will drive out separately others will take advantage of carpooling from my house or Lionel's.

If you plan on going with me, please try to be at my house, 6 Kraft Road in Milford, by 8:30.

We'll be on the road by 8:45 sharp and will take a short break on the way to Bernie's.

Lunch will be provided after the Tech session.   A little rain won't stop us.

I hope a large contingency will make this event and I know we'll have a good day in spite of the rain.

See you in the morning.   Ray 'B'