BSCC- limo

Jim Bengiovanni jimb26 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 1 08:28:59 EST 2008

Dave,

No idea as to Dick's condition.  Maybe someone out there knows and could C/C us all.

As a newish member I'm not aware of the Limo. I'm sure you have a few pictures that you could share with me.

Not breaking out the dog sled for the trip to Bernie's was a good choice.  Snow is coming down at a good rate and it's about the time we would have been leaving the Milford area for the start of our journey.

Get out the snowblower.

Regards

,
Jim B