BSCC- VolksVair August 2 2008

Celia I. Raia cir at wjh.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 30 10:23:43 EDT 2008

    Subject:  	[Colonial-list] VolksVair August 2 2008
Date: 	Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:19:58 -0400
From: 	STEVE BURNS <A65CORVAIR at COMCAST.NET>
To: 	colonial-list at corvair.org

Greetings,

I am alittle behind in my schedule, but I wanted to send out a reminder
that the VolksVair show is scheduled for August 2nd at the Heberts Candy
Mansion on Rt 20 in Shrewsbury. We have expended to number of awards to
9 classes and look forward to a great show. I have enclosed a
registration form that can be sent back to me. Feel free to pass this
information around as needed. Please contact me at this email or by
phone at 978-663-5022 for further details.

--
 Celia Raia             210 William James Hall    phone: 617/495-3810
 Psychology Department  33 Kirkland Street        fax: 617/496-8279
 Harvard University     Cambridge, MA 02138       cir at wjh.harvard.edu